Sometimes it is nice to get away from the books, the pen & paper, the ipod and the pc and just lay my body down in front of a movie. There are more movies out there than what you will find in a local video store, so seek out that which feeds your soul. Some suggestions below. Please share anything on television or in movies that has moved you lately, and let us know how it made an impression on you.
- The Shift with Wayne Dyer — I’ve always enjoyed listening to Wayne Dyer talk. He just has a way of seeming real and simple. This movie was also very real and carried a profoundly simple concept along with it. In fact, it has inspired my January intention of being more present in my life and those who share this journey with me. I highly recommend you watch this movie no matter where you are on your path of life.
- The Peaceful Warrior — Oh wow, I watched this movie a couple of weeks ago by myself and it was mesmerizing! A wonderful film that inspires you to truly believe that there are ‘no ordinary moments’ and how you view each and every moment of your life will forever be changed…
- Conversations with God — I haven’t seen this one yet, but I bet it’s a keeper! 🙂
- The Secret — Take it with a grain of salt, as with everything. But this movie does have the power to shift consciousness.
- What The Bleep Do We Know? Down the Rabbit Hole — This movie is great because it has a storyline, but also has a lot of science behind it. Jam-packed with experts that will certainly be worth googling! Quantum physics sounds like a daunting field, but the basics are easy to understand after watching this.
- www.spiritualcinemacircle.com — An amazing community with a wealth of movies sure to inspire.
- V for Vendetta — A leading female character who examines her entire belief system and changes it. Very powerful.
- www.newsforthesoul.com — a free resource of some life changing ideas, concepts and people!
- Jo Dunning — Ok, so the host of this show is a little distracting to me, but Jo Dunning is amazing! Feel free to look up her other appearances in youtube and podcasts and internet radio.